Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Balanced Life

This might be one of the most important things that we can accomplish in our life. These can be hard decisions we will be faced with in our lives, the decision "of how much time do I put into this?" Making this decision can be as simple as being able to control and mange our time. In "the Ministry of Business" book there is a quote by Hyrum W. Smith that I have found very insightful, it says,"Controlling your life means controlling your time. By mastering this, you will have taken complete control of your own life, your own destiny, and you will have a right to this magnificent thing that no one can take away from you called inner peace." I believe that if one has control over their time they will have a happy balanced life. I know having control of my time will enable me to spend more time with my family in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment