This week really opened my eyes to another new concept of understanding myself and my future. I understand that there will be Dips in anything really worth doing and instead of doing what I normally do when I'm confronted with a struggle or roadblock, I will push through and get through the Dip in order to be successful. I think by learning this concept, I was able to really see in myself that I have given up because of a Dip and I will be holding myself to a higher standard to push through or know to give up before too much of my valuable time is wasted. I learned an important thing about myself is that a tendency of myself is to quit early rather than pursue the difficult course.
I found too that it's okay to quit. By that meaning that if I should quit things of worth that waste my talents, efforts or time.
No comments:
Post a Comment