I've been working really hard this past week to set a schedule, plan my days out and know when I have time open for my activities. I've really been struggling on waking up early and going to bed at a reasonable time. I have been working on time management because if I don't have set times, I stay up late finishing my homework and projects, sleep past my alarm, and the cycle starts all over again. I know that rising up early is so important and that it's the perfect way to jump start your day and already be on top of your work/life already.
Hyrum Smith said: "Controlling your life, means controlling your time. By mastering this, you will have taken complete control of your own life, your own destiny, and you will have a right to this magnificent thing that no one can take away from you called inner peace."
Understanding that I have control to change my life, my goals and my time will propel me wherever I want to go. By being better on my time management will help me be a better me and that's what I want, a more better me.
No comments:
Post a Comment